First and foremost, with the expiration of the Jefferson County stay-at-home orders and transition to the safer-at-home guidelines yesterday and as of today WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
This has been an extremely tough time for all of us. Being shutdown for almost two months had a lot of impacts that we saw coming and some we didn’t. We want to assure you all that we are still here and still focused on providing the best services we can and plan on doing so going forward. We appreciate everyone’s patience during the last couple of months, it’s been a ride and we’re still not all the way through. We are sincerely grateful for all of you and are glad to be seeing everyone come back as well as new faces. We are grateful for your support of your local small businesses during this time and encourage you to continue that support. Keep an eye out for some promotional emails coming from us in the next few weeks!
So, now that we’re open, there’s a few things we need to address regarding how we are operating at this time under these new guidelines. Thankfully, since Stretch Colorado had an already structured schedule to include time for cleanup, sterilization, etc. our operational hours, booking times, etc. will go largely un-modified with exception of some minor tweaks. Most of our procedures already aligned with much of what is being required of the state, however there are some things you may notice and a few things that you may not notice that are going on that we’d like to outline for you.
- First and foremost, if you have exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19 or are not feeling well in general, you should reschedule your appointment. We understand everyone is eager to get back in, but for everyone’s safety, we ask that you please reschedule if you have had any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has. As part of the updated guidelines, we will have to conduct a symptom assessment upon your arrival as well. This will be kept to a minimum and may include a few questions for you, please don’t be offended.
- Please wear a mask when you enter our building. We will be wearing masks and ask that you do the same per the state’s guidelines. For more information, please reference Colorado’s information page regarding masks. https://covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance
- Please arrive on-time or at most only 5 minutes before your appointment. This allows us to not only complete our cleaning tasks, but helps to avoid the possibility of close contact (since we are a small office) with our previous client.
- If you need to reschedule, please let us know as soon as you can. While we are putting our cancellation policy on hold from a time perspective, if you are a no-call/no-show appointment, we will still be assessing a fee. This means that you can still call in within an hour or two before your appointment and reschedule or cancel with no fee, but failure to do so and failure to show up will result in a $30 fee.
What are we doing between sessions?
- After each session, all contacted surfaces in the room are wiped down with disinfectant using a disposable cloth. This includes the table and its accessories, door handles, coat rack, change dish, personal effects table, lotion bottles, register iPad, computer, desk, etc. If it has been touched, it gets wiped down! We utilize hospital grade disinfectants per their recommended instructions during our process.
- After every session, linens are removed and replaced in our work space. This includes all sheets and any other fabrics that you come in contact with during your visit. When replaced, clean linens are taken from a closed cabinet and replaced for each session after the table has been disinfected. Used linens are washed daily in hot water w/ bleach and regular detergents.
- Employees wash their hands & arms (yes, we use those in massage as well!) before and after each session is conducted per recommended guidelines with warm water, soap and additional surgical rated cleaning agents.
- If staff is not feeling well for any reason, we will contact you as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
Please feel free to email or call us! (email is preferred)
We will try to answer your questions as quickly as possible.