With all that’s going on regarding COVID-19, we wanted to put out a bulletin for everyone concerned how it is affecting Stretch Colorado and its clients. We understand everyone’s concern for their personal health and the impacts this virus has had and continues to have on our daily lives.
We want you, our wonderful clients, to fully understand that we are taking COVID-19 seriously and want share what we are doing to help mitigate the spread of this virus. Your health and well-being is of our highest priority. As you are all aware, massage & stretch therapy are not practices that can be conducted within the guidelines of social distancing as they are direct contact therapies.
What are we doing?
In addition to already existing cleaning practices, we are taking additional steps to help mitigate the spread of this virus and keep your health as our highest priority.
For your information, the following is our routine after each and every visit:
- After each session, all contacted surfaces in the room are wiped down with disinfectant using a disposable cloth. This includes the table and its accessories, door handles, coat rack, change dish, personal effects table, lotion bottles, register iPad, computer, desk, etc. If it has been touched, it gets wiped down!
- After every session, linens are removed and replaced in our work space. This includes all sheets and any other fabrics that you come in contact with during your visit. When replaced, clean linens are taken from a closed cabinet and replaced for each session after the table has been disinfected.
- Employees must wash their hands before and after each session is conducted per recommended guidelines with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds. Additional measures are being added in the next week to increase the efficacy of this already proven method!
- Staff may be wearing an N95 mask for everyone’s health and your comfort. If you see it, don’t be afraid! We want you to feel safe, relaxed, and confident during your session.
- If staff is not feeling well for any reason, we will contact you as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. Please refer to our Groupon section below for further information regarding the impacts to that promotion.
Given all that’s going on, we are revising our Groupon policy based on review of our agreement and what we can accomplish to accommodate issues presented because of COVID-19.
Any scheduled appointments leveraging a Groupon will still be honored, in full, post-expiration if your original booking was done within the promotional period of your Groupon. This means if you schedule your appointment today for two months out and your Groupon expires tomorrow, it will still be honored without penalty. If you book your Groupon visit post-expiration, you are subject to the original terms you agreed to when purchasing the Groupon and are responsible for the remaining balance due per each service.
Given the current issues we are facing, we understand we will need to be accommodating and will work with you. That being said, if you do not wish to wait this out with us and would prefer a refund, we understand. You may still cancel your appointment and contact Groupon to request a refund. If you are scheduled and reschedule, we will still honor the Groupon as if it was leveraged during the promotional period.
As part of keeping everyone well and healthy, we ask that you review and adopt the following in order to help us in our endeavors to slow the spread of this virus.
- If you are uneasy about coming in, no problem! We understand! This is why we have adopted the policy above regarding Groupon and are waiving all fees. Late cancellation fees are being waived during this time, however, no-show fees will not. If you’re not going to make it in, please let us know as soon as possible!
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason, please do not come in. This is to help keep not only our clients but our staff and other tenants that share this building at ease and safe from infections.
- If you have been in close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been to an area with widespread infection in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment. We would love to see you, but would prefer that for everyone’s health and safety you consider the possible impacts.
As of this posting, you can be at ease that no known cases have been linked to any of our clients or those they have come in contact with. This is why we are continuing to remain open and can do so with your cooperation and help.
Further information will be provided as it becomes available or if the situation changes. As this is a very fluid situation affecting all of us, please check in regularly on our web, Facebook & Instagram for additional information we may post.
Stay safe and take care of yourselves!
CDC Page Regarding COVID-19 Status, Symptoms and Recommendations
Colorado Department of Health COVID-19 Information